CEINEX & NTree: China event on Tuesday 24th September
10.09.2019 | 10:00
CEINEX & NTree invite to the Access China event on Tuesday 24th September between 08:30 and 12:15 at the Steigenberger Hotel, Herrengasse 10, Vienna 1010.
Hear from expert speakers from some of China’s leading asset managers and financial services companies on how to access the onshore Chinese capital markets. They will discuss A Shares, Fixed income, Green Bonds, active and ETF funds as well as D Shares. (CPD points qualifying). Speakers are China CITIC Bank, HSBC GAM, China Post Global, DWS,CSOP (China Southern) and Haier Smarthome. (first D Share issuer).
The event is for professional investors only. The event will offer attendees an overview of how to access the onshore China A Share and fixed income markets using UCITS issued active and passive funds and also single stocks and Chinese Green Bonds.
- Annie Shum, Head of International Sales, CSOP (China Southern) – working title – Advantages of allocating to Chinese large cap A Shares
- Danny Dolan, Head of Europe, China Post Global (CPG) – working title – Using Smart Beta in a Chinese A Share World
- Annie Zhu, Global head of trading, China CITIC Bank – working title – Chinese Green Bonds, Europe’s clean yield opportunity
- Sophie Yao Sun, head of IR, Qing Dao Haier – working title – D Shares, China’s new European investment bridge
- Olga Detapia, head of Passive, HSBC GAM – TBD
- Sue Shu Shang, Strategy Asia & Europe, DWS – working title – TBD
- Dr Zhu Junjun, CEINEX (hosts) – Introduction, overview and closing remarks
Please register per email (qualified B2B investors only): email@example.com